ForTube Launches V3.5 to Improve Underlying Financial Infrastructure of Web3.0
The newly upgraded V3.5 has optimized the algorithm flow, user experience, and UI design. This blog provides detailed tutorials about deposit, borrowing, and repayment, and withdrawal using V3.5.
Currently, ForTube supports four main chains: ETH, BSC, Polygon, and OEC. This blog takes the BSC version on a PC as an example.
Deposit(take BUSD as an example)
It is recommended to use the Google Chrome browser to install MetaMask wallet.
Note: Please ensure a safe network environment and keep the MetaMask mnemonic and password. Losing the mnemonic phrase may cause assets loss.
MetaMask wallet installation tutorial reference: https://www.yuque.com/zgryhn/gpvkmi/gxb6dk
- Visit the ForTube homepage https://for.tube, click Connect on the top right to connect to the wallet.
3. Click Earn on the left navigation bar and select Deposit to earn interest.
4. Enter the asset you want to deposit (BUSD) in the search bar on the right side.
5. Select BUSD in the search list and click Deposit
*** Authorization is required for the first deposit.
6. Enter the amount of assets you want to deposit and click Deposit.
7. Confirm the deposit amount, deposit value, health index and other information and then, click Confirm Deposit.
8. After successfully depositing assets, you can view the deposit details by clicking on the left navigation bar Dashboard-Deposit Account.
Borrow (take USDT as an example)
- Click Borrow in the left navigation bar and select Variable rate.
2. In the search bar on the right, enter the asset you want to borrow (USDT)
3. Select USDT in the search list and click Borrow.
4. On the Variable rate page, you can view the estimated maximum borrowable amount. Enter the number of assets you want to borrow, and click Borrow now.
5. Confirm the amount, value of the borrowed asset, debt status, health index and other information. Then, click Confirm borrowing.
6. After successfully borrowing assets, you can view detailed debt information by clicking on the left navigation bar Dashboard-Borrowing account.
Repayment (take USDT as an example)
- Click Dashboard on the left navigation bar, select the menu Borrowing account, find USDT in Debt history, and click Repay.
2. On the Debt history page, you can view the specific debt amount and accumulated interest information. Click Repay.
3. Fill in the amount of assets you want to repay, you can view the change in the health index after repayment. Then, click Confirm.
4. After repaying the assets, you can check the debt status and accumulated interest after repayment in Debt history.
Withdraw (take BUSD as an example)
- Click Dashboard in the left navigation bar, select Deposit account, find BUSD in Deposit details and click Withdraw.
2. Select Withdraw in the Deposit to earn interest menu.
3. Enter the amount of assets you want to withdraw and click Withdraw.
4. Confirm the change of assets and health index after withdrawing the corresponding amount. Then, click Confirm Withdrawal.
5. After withdrawing the assets, you can view the current assets and accumulated income information in Dashboard-Deposit Account.
Follow us on social media for more updates and mining campaigns: